Audient iD14 - is a compact desktop audio interface that gives you the superior audio performance normally associated with a large-format console. The iD14 sports two of Audient's excellent Class A mic preamps, class-leading Burr-Brown converter technology, console-style monitor control, and a JFET direct input. Also onboard is Audient's ScrollControl mode, which gives you quick and easy control over compatible parameters within your DAW. And with its 8-channel ADAT input bumping your input capabilities up to ten channels, the iD14 is ready for your future studio expansion.
Audient mic pres and Burr Brown converters onboard. The iD14 features a pair of Audient's acclaimed Class A console mic preamps - and believe us, they sound amazing. For the best possible conversion, you also get integral ADC with high-grade converters from Burr Brown, a leader in converter technology. The result is stunningly transparent sound, with just a taste of coloration. It's the ideal prescription for lackluster studio sound.
- Two Class A Console Microphone Preamplifiers
- 2-in/4-out high-performance Burr-Brown converters
- One x discrete JFET DI Instrument Input
- Separate headphone amplifier output stage
- Console-style monitor control with:
- Mono, polarity, cut, talkback, and cue mix
- Two Neutrik combo connectors for mic/line inputs
- 8-channel ADAT input lets you expand to a total of ten channels
- Balanced 1/4" main outputs
- Control your DAW and plug-ins with the iD14's virtual scroll wheel
- Computer Connectivity USB 2.0
- Form Factor Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O 10 x 4
- Built In DSP/FX Yes
- Analog Inputs 2 x XLR/TRS Combo, 1 x 1/4" (DI)
- Analog Outputs 2 x 1/4"
- Digital Inputs 1 x ADAT or S/SDPIF
- Number of Preamps 2
- Bus Powered Yes