Ferrofish A32 : 32 In/32 Out AD/DA MADI/ADAT Converter includes four TFT screens for visual feedback when adjusting the interface's screens. The levels of all 64 analog channels can be clearly seen with high resolution metering.
The master clock of the unit uses a temperature compensated oscillator, but also can be used with a MADI or ADAT clock source, for a virtually jitterless sampleclock for the converters.For reliability, the unit features two power inputs as well as redundant MADI via optical and coax connections.
With one touch of the encoder you can see the headphone screen where you can adjust volume and select the source for the unit's headphone output. Up to seven mixes can be stored at a time with the option of selecting one to listen to on the headphones.
The interface utilizes a fourth generation SHARC DSP, which is connected to all 258 analog and digital channels and is able to freely route, process, and mix all signals.
- 32 balanced inputs, 32kHz - 192kHz
- 32 balanced outputs, 32kHz - 192kHz
- Thermal stabilized oscillator with very low jitter and high stability
- MADI optical and coaxial
- MIDI over MADI
- 4x ADAT TOSLINK inputs
- 4x ADAT TOSLINK outputs
- SMUX up to 192kHz
- BNC Wordclock
- MIDI in/out plugs and MIDI over MADI
- Headphone /submix output for easy control
- 4x high-res TFT screens allow complete control of all levels and settings
- One Key Control - "One knob to rule them all"
- All 64 analog channels are visible at the same time, peak and level display
- 400MHz SHARC DSP processes all 258 audio channels
- Extensive routing/mixing possibilities for countless applications
- Individual delay-compensation of all analog outputs