Focusrite Clarett 4Pre - Combining Focusrite’s passion for sound quality with the very latest in Thunderbolt technology, the Clarett range features brand new transformer-modelled preamps, crystal clear conversion, and interface latency so negligible that you can monitor and track within your software without any noticeable delay.Quite simply, they set a whole new standard for your recording studio.
The brand new Clarett preamps models the impedance and transformer resonance of Focusrite’s iconic ISAs. This gives you the same exceptional clarity and signature sound at the touch of a button. In addition, new custom potentiometers deliver superior linear gain.
Every Clarett interface boasts the same unrivalled dynamic range and crystal clear conversion, to capture every nuance of your sound.
- 18 In / 8 Out
- 4 Independent Line outputs
- Two headphone outputs
- SPDIF I/O
- New Clarett preamps model the classic ISA design
- Mic Pre EIN = -128dB
- World class dynamic range: 118dB A/D and 119dB D/A
- Latest Thunderbolt technology ensures extra low round trip latency
- 24bit, 192kHz sample rates
- Flagship Clarett 8PreX designed for permanent professional studio install
- New 64-bit AAX, AU and VST compatible Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- Detailed metering
- All expandable over ADAT
- Includes MIDI I/O
Thunderbolt Cable Not Included : Available Here