Presonus StudioLive 16 Series III - is by far the most powerful mixer in its class. This third-generation StudioLive mixer is fully recallable, with 17 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 17 recallable XMAX preamps. Yet despite its extensive features, the StudioLive 16 actually improves upon PreSonus®' legendary ease of use while letting you customize its workflow and operations. The StudioLive sound is better than ever, including all-new Fat Channel processing, re-engineered from the ground up, and vintage-style EQs and compressors. Add built-in AVB networking, onboard multitrack Capture™ recording to SD Card, and a complete suite of software, and you have a mixing and recording powerhouse that's equally formidable in live and studio applications.
PreSonus Capture™ recording software is an intuitive, rock-solid multitrack recording application with virtual soundcheck. It’s installed directly into the StudioLive 16 so you can leave your laptop at home. Capture’s one-touch recording makes it easy to record to the StudioLive 16’s onboard SD multitrack recorder. When you're finished recording, open your Capture session in Studio One® for Mac® and Windows® (included), and the entire mix scene will transfer to your Studio One session, including fader levels, Fat Channel settings, and, yes, any drum solos that you may have had to endure that night.
The StudioLive 16’s Fat Channel has received a major overhaul while continuing to offer digital precision with the heart and soul of analog. Our new Fat Channel implements a plug-in-style workflow that features vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel, from classic tube limiters to passive EQs. And in addition to channel processing, the StudioLive 16 offers 6-band, fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs. Enjoy extensive, studio-style processing when recording on location or running shows on the road!
StudioLive 16 goes above and beyond in providing ways to customize things to best fit the way you work. Now you can customize your Fat Channel layout, putting the parameters you care about most right at your fingertips. There are even several workflow options to personalize your mixing experience. For instance, you can control the mixer with a multiple iPads and—optionally—a computer, each running UC Surface with a different view, enabling you to see and touch all of the controls you need at a given time.
- 17 touch-sensitive, motorized faders with 1-to-1 workflow
- RGB Select buttons with user-assignable colors
- All-new Fat Channel controls
- 7-inch color touchscreen
- 24 total inputs
- 16 channel inputs: 8 mic, 8 mic/line
- 1 XLR Talkback mic input with recallable XMAX Class A preamp
- 2 stereo Aux inputs
- 10 FlexMix outputs: 6 XLR, 4 balanced TRS
- Unbalanced stereo (RCA) tape input and output
- Bluetooth™ 4.1 wireless tape input
- Stereo AES/EBU digital output
- 32 input channels
- 24 Filter DCAs for easily and flexibly controlling groups of channels
- 1 Ethernet control network port
- 1 Ethercon AVB audio network port
- Complete ecosystem of AVB solutions, including stageboxes and personal monitor mixers
- Onboard 34x34 SD recorder (using Capture™)
- 38x38 USB recording interface
- 55x55 AVB recording interface
- Expansive Signal Processing on Inputs and Outputs
- Professionally programmed library of presets
- Vintage EQ and compressor models available on every input