Presonus Temblor T10 - To hear what’s really going on at the bottom of your mixes, you need a
subwoofer that speaks the truth. The Temblor® T10 lets you take charge
of the low-frequency foundation of your mix with a combination of
quality components and design, plenty of inputs and outputs, and
extensive user controls not normally available in this price range.
An ideal companion to Eris™ and Sceptre™ active reference monitors,
the T10 complements full-range monitors without overshadowing them,
extending the reach of your full-range system’s low end with a musical
and natural approach.
Powerful and musical, Temblor features high-quality components and
design that enable it to deliver fast and accurate transient response,
extending low frequencies without a hint of “tubbiness” or overshoot.
The Temblor T10 is an active subwoofer with a 10-inch glass-composite
driver, built-in crossover, high-temperature voice coil, and damped
rubber surround. Its cabinet features a front-firing, bass-reflex
acoustic port and optimised, resonance-suppressing internal bracing. The
enclosure has integrated rubber feet for stable placement.
In addition to outstanding accuracy and a frequency response that
ranges from 20 Hz to 130 Hz, this combination of features enables the
subwoofer to produce higher volume—up to 113 dB SPL—with less power than
a sealed-box design. But make no mistake, the T10 has plenty of juice:
250 watts of Class AB power.
The result is a subwoofer that delivers accurate, tight low end and
outperforms subs costing far more. With Temblor T10, you hear what the
foundation of your mix really sounds like so you can produce your best
mix from top to bottom.
- 10-inch glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- Front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Built-in crossover
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz
from the full-range signal sent from the T10 outputs to the main
- Momentary footswitch (included) bypasses the subwoofer, highpass filter, and Sub Out
- Polarity invert and ground-lift switch
- 250 watt, Class AB amplification
- Internal damping and heat sink
- Integrated, gravity-calibrated rubber feet for stable placement
- Left and right, balanced XLR and ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right balanced XLR and ¼” TRS outputs
- XLR subwoofer output for connecting a second T10