Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 : (Electronic Delivery Only ) Building on the legacy of its predecessor, Superior Drummer 3 was redesigned from the ground up to introduce a completely new and improved workflow, integrated drum audio to MIDI conversion, 35 mixer effects, scalable interface, detachable windows, a comprehensive MIDI library and much, much more. Welcome to the future of drum production.
Superior Drummer 3 is more than a drum production tool – it’s a virtual studio introducing endless possibilities for you to hone, shape and mold your drums without any thinkable creative restraints.
The core sound library, boasting in excess of 230 GB of raw sound material, was recorded by award-winning engineer George Massenburg at probably the world’s most quiet and ideal location for sampling, the Galaxy Studios in Belgium. In addition to close microphones and several ambience positions, the Superior Drummer 3 setup also includes an additional eleven room microphones set up in a surround configuration, for use in anything from stereo all the way up to 11.1 systems. In combination with the large selection of extra instruments as well as the included pool of electronic drum machine sounds added for stacking and sound design purposes, Superior Drummer 3 gives you an incomparable palette of options to craft drum tones beyond your wildest imagination.
The idea with Superior Drummer 3 is to let you step into a virtual studio with the best possible raw material and mix options at your disposal to create your drum sounds. With Superior Drummer 3, you are in control. Take a seat at the console to hone, mold, shape, mix, match, blend, saturate and create – on your terms.
- 230 GB of raw, unprocessed sounds in 44.1 kHz/24 bit
- Playback in stereo or up to 11 channel surround systems
- Engineered by George Massenburg
- Integrated offline audio to MIDI conversion
- Approx. 350 vintage and classic drum machine sounds
- 35 mixer effects
- New and improved scalable interface with detachable windows
- Edit Play Style, Tap2Find, Song Creator and Song Track features as well as improved workflow and search functionality
- Built-in MIDI grid editor
- DAW automation for built-in macro controls
- Drag & drop and import for individual and third party samples
- Support for keyboard shortcuts